Q-FARM Small Group Lunches
Please sign up here if you are interested in joining!
Q-FARM Small Group Lunches will take place weekly on Mondays and Tuesdays from 12 - 1pm, on-campus (location TBA in invitation). Q-FARM will supply the food, you will provide the conversation!
These lunches will provide the opportunity to interact with colleagues, as well as other members of Q-FARM. The goal is to foster community interaction across the whole of Q-FARM. There will be opportunities for faculty to meet with faculty, students with students but also more broadly across different career-level cohorts.
Example of lunches within one cohort only:
- faculty/permanent research staff with faculty/permanent research staff
- graduate students with graduate students
- undergraduate students with undergraduate students
- postdocs with postdocs
- visitors with visitors
Example of lunches with more than one cohort (any combination with at least 2 groups):
- faculty/permanent research staff with postdocs
- graduate students with visitors
- undergraduate students with faculty/permanent research staff
- faculty/permanent research staff, postdocs, and graduate students
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org